Contrsuction Company Anoka
When is it time for a new roof, siding, windows and/or gutters?
Roof Repair | Construction | Exteriors Anoka
- Roofing will show its age by curling, buckling, lifted, blistered or missing shingles or leaking.
- Siding will show its age by fading, rotting, missing pieces or hail damaged holes.
- Windows tend to hide their age. Look for condensation, streaking glass, drafty and or course rotting windows.
- Gutters will fade, sag, fall off, hold water and drain improperly.
How do I know if I’ve had hail damage?
Signs: Holes in siding, marks on metal garage doors, fascia or window wraps. Bruising on shingles, marks on roof vents, shredded trees-bushes or debris in the driveway. Common sizes in Minnesota are marble size marks. It is best to have a Licensed Contractor inspect your home. At times, it can be hard to identify.
How long do these projects take to finish?
Depending on the size, here are some ideas:
- A split level 2000 sq. ft. home
- Roofing – Approximately 1-2 days
- Siding – Approximately 3-5 days
- Windows – Approximately 2-4 days
- Gutters – Usually same day service
What is the process of remodeling?
A. Schedule an estimate
B. Sign a contract between Homeowner and Contractor
C. Set up a date for services to be started
D. Contractor pulls the permit
E. Contractor orders all materials, dumpster and performs work in contract
F. Homeowner provides driveway access and electricity and pays in full upon completions
G. Contractor will provide warranty for work done and finalize city permit approval